Municipal Court Information

New Information regarding Shady Cove Municipal Court!  Shady Cove no longer has a Municipal Court.

If you have a delinquent account, please contact the City Hall at: 541.878.8206 and they will let you know what you will need to do to make your payment.

All other Municipal Court information can be found by visiting the Justice Court Website

Police Services are now under contract with the Jackson County Sheriff's Department